[hibernate-dev] Hibernate 3.3.1.GA compatibility question

Pocius, Pete pete.pocius at eds.com
Thu Jun 4 09:48:30 EDT 2009

Hello,

The company I work for is considering upgrading to Hibernate 3.3.1.GA.
We are also upgrading to ASE 15.  The question I have is are there any
compatibility issues with the following setup:

Hibernate 3.3.1.GA
ASE 15
JConnect 6.05

Thank you,
Pete Pocius
Consultant
EDS, an HP Company
Consulting Services
<http://www.consultingservices.us.eds.com/nlapps/default.asp>
975 Eastwind Drive
Suite 115
Westerville, OH 43081

Tel: +1-614-823-4740
E-mail: pete.pocius at eds.com
We deliver on our commitments
so you can deliver on yours.
The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure pursuant to the Freedom of
Information Act/Privacy Act (5 U.S.C. 552/552a). If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying
to the message and destroying the materials.