[hibernate-dev] Hibernate 3.3.1.GA compatibility question

Juraci Paixao Krohling jcosta at redhat.com
Thu Jun 4 11:29:30 EDT 2009

Hello,

Em 04-06-2009 15:48, Pocius, Pete escreveu:
> The company I work for is considering upgrading to Hibernate 3.3.1.GA.
> We are also upgrading to ASE 15. The question I have is are there any
> compatibility issues with the following setup:
>
> Hibernate 3.3.1.GA
> ASE 15
> JConnect 6.05

I would wait a week or two [1] and use Hibernate 3.3.2, as it will
contain a new dialect specific for Sybase ASE 15. Meanwhile, you can
build Hibernate from the branch [2] and run the test suite against your
database, to foresee any possible configuration mismatch.

1 - http://in.relation.to/11698.lace
2 - http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/hibernate/core/branches/Branch_3_3/

- Juca.