[hibernate-dev] HSearch 320

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 14:56:37 EST 2009

Hi Amin,
sure if you are able to help that would be helpfull :-)

However it would be more interesting if you could help on HSEARCH-410
first, I know documentation is not very interesting to do but is still
important, and in this case it's even blocking the release of
3.2.0-Beta1. Emmanuel is going to be busy next week at Devoxx, in
contrary if you can help him he could announce a release there, if he
agrees.

cheers,
Sanne