[hibernate-dev] Fwd: HSearch 320

Amin Mohammed-Coleman aminmc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 17:19:57 EST 2009

forgot to cc hibernate-dev. sorry.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amin Mohammed-Coleman <aminmc at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [hibernate-dev] HSearch 320
To: Sanne Grinovero <sanne.grinovero at gmail.com>

Hi

No worries. I've completed a patch which for the programmatic api which
covers:

1) DateBridge
2)ProvidedId
3)FullTextFilterDef
4)IndexEmbedded
5)ContainedIn

I've updated the ProgrammaticMappingTest to include the above.

i've sent the patch to Emmanuel and I'll start the documentation this week.
 I've never used docbook, hopefully it shouldn't take long to pick up how to
use it.

I'll get on the case with documentation while Emmanuel looks at the patch.

Cheers
Amin