[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Search 3.2.0.Beta1

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri Nov 27 13:19:52 EST 2009

Hey Hardy,
I've applied the latest changes to Hibernate Search trunk and we are
now ready to release.
I tried to do it but I can't seem to create the documentation despite
my fresh install of po2xml.
Can you take over from here?

As a side note, please don't commit to HSearch till we are tagged
unless you have the green from Hardy or me.

[INFO] [jdocbook:translate {execution: make-doc}]
can't find
The next section demonstrates how to programmatically define analyzers.
in
he next section demonstrates how to programmatically define
analyzers.</para>
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Unexpected problem

Embedded error: uanble to execute po2xml : Process exited with an
error: 1(Exit value: 1)