[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Search 3.2.0.Beta1

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Fri Nov 27 16:04:21 EST 2009

Hi,

no worries at all. I am still on the road though. I will do the release
latest
on Monday though.

FYI, on a Mac running 'port install kdesdk' will install po2xml for you.
The
install will take its time since kdesdk has a uge dependency list. After
the
install you will have to add the po2xml executable to your PATH variable.
The location
should look something like this:
/opt/local/var/macports/software/kdesdk4/4.3.2_0/Applications/MacPorts/KDE4/po2xml.app/Contents/MacOS/

I will add this info to the wiki. I was not aware that the build fails
without
po2xml. I wonder if we can fix this somehow. The pot files got created for
a contributor who
wanted to translate the documentation into Chinese (I think).

--Hardy