[hibernate-dev] [infinispan-dev] Benchmarking 2nd level cache providers?

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 07:20:08 EDT 2009

Totally agree with this, it would be useful also to benchmark other
parts of Hibernate (not just the cache)
and as general regression test.
Also with Hibernate Search I have some "private tests" which are very
time consuming (an hour or so) which I can't
commit on trunk as unit tests; I'd like to have them somewhere, maybe
regularly executed by Continuous Integration
(too much work for existing Hudson?).

Sanne