[hibernate-dev] trunk project layout

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Sep 11 08:07:59 EDT 2009

In the words of Arnaud (commenter on the blog), isn't the GateIn
approach what you want ?

1 project with submodules, all have the same version thus the parent is
the reactor ?

btw. I remember we initially did this parent were put in a dir on its
own to make eclipse
happy - that is not really a concern anymore since later eclipse
versions can handle
having a root project and just exclude the directories that are also
projects in Eclipse terminology.

/max