[hibernate-dev] Building Hibernate Shards with ant

Aleksander Stensby aleksander.stensby at integrasco.com
Fri Sep 11 11:11:51 EDT 2009

Hello everyone.
We are currently using Hibernate Shards 3.0.0.b2 (which is from 2007...) and
I need to get the HSHARDS-52 (
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HSHARDS-52) patch
applied.
Tried to figure out the documentation on building the trunk source with ant
but it seems to be obsolete or outdated on the hibernate site..
So when I checked out trunk and ran ant, i get the following:
<workspace location>/shards/common-build.xml:72: <workspace
location>/hibernate-3.2/lib not found.
Does this mean that I'm required to also have hibernate-3.2 in my workspace?
or will it suffice to add the hibernate-3.2 jar to the lib folder in shards?
I would really appreciate any pointers as to how I can compile the latest
trunk version of Hibernate Shards.
Regards,
 Aleksander

--
Aleksander M. Stensby
Lead Software Developer and System Architect

Please consider the environment before printing all or any of this e-mail