[hibernate-dev] Building Hibernate Shards with ant

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Fri Sep 11 11:26:17 EDT 2009

Hi Aleksander,

I've never built Shards myself, but from your problem descriptions I take
it that the Shards setup
is the same as for Annotation, EntityManager, ... pre maven migration.

If so you need a hibernate 3.2 core checkout as well. In the core module
you run:
'ant clean jar prepare-dir-up'

Have a look at this wiki page - https://www.hibernate.org/454.html

Hope this helps.