[hibernate-dev] solidDB Hibernate dialect ?

Juraci Paixao Krohling jcosta at redhat.com
Fri Apr 16 12:08:31 EDT 2010

On 04/16/2010 05:48 PM, Niall DOWNEY wrote:
> Hi Chris,
> thanks for the info. Is it just a case of checking out the latest Test
> Suite code from CVS and running what are probably JUnit tests ?. Is there
> anything else we need to do or be aware of ?.

Take a look at this page: http://hibernate.org/sourcecode.html

Also, I would suggest you to locally modify your pom.xml to include a
new database profile (based on some existing one). Then, just run maven
with your new database profile activated (like "mvn test -Pnewprofile")
and check the results (run with "hsqldb" too, to compare).

If everything looks good, then attach the "svn diff" as a patch in a new
Hibernate JIRA.

- Juca (who also isn't the one to accept/refuse such patches)