[hibernate-dev] Unable to update Core

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Fri Feb 12 06:55:47 EST 2010

Hi guys,

I am wondering whether someone else has problems updating Hibernate Core.
I keep getting:

A    documentation/manual/src/main/docbook/de-DE/content/performance.po
svn: In directory 'documentation/manual/src/main/docbook/de-DE/content'
svn: Can't open file
'documentation/manual/src/main/docbook/de-DE/content/.svn/tmp/text-base/preface.po.svn-base':
No such file or directory

I tried a fresh checkout with the same result. I think it is related to
the following checkin:

http://fisheye.jboss.org/changelog/Hibernate/?cs=18777

Looking Preface.po I get the feeling that we are having a capitalization
problem.
Anyone having the same problem?

--Hardy