[hibernate-dev] Default entity's data access

Dmitry Geraskov dgeraskov at exadel.com
Thu Jun 24 05:09:32 EDT 2010

Hi, Hardy,

 >but I could not find anything regarding the default access type using
orm.xml only

the same for me, I also wanted to find orm.dtd and look for default
values like I found for hibernate-mapping here:
http://www.koders.com/xml/fidD6EE54ED93539E461E947B87F881E8A50DF4DEC5.aspx?s=mdef%3Ahibernate

I decided that here could be bug because I thought that the default
value specified somewhere, and I noticed that jpt (Dali) plugins for
Eclipse show that default value is "field". Of course they are not for
Hibernate implementation, but I expected the same behaviour.

Thanks for the help, Hardy.