[hibernate-dev] missing reference documentation for Hibernate Search beta

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Sat Mar 6 04:26:36 EST 2010

yes, major.minor is good enough, you are right.
For trunk, I was not really planning on a nightly build. I was more thinking of (manually) pushing the docs as they are in the project trunk if there is a noticeable difference with the latest stable. But as Sanne said, he is more interested in pushing docs for beta / cr versions, not necessarily what's in trunk.