[hibernate-dev] Hibernate 4 and the hibernate3.jar file in release bundle

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Sun Oct 10 15:12:19 EDT 2010

Should have given you the link for moving to Gradle...
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-5616

That one in particular has been discussed both here as well as IRC for close
to 6 months.  In retrospect I guess the move to Git might have been a surprise
outside of the IRC crowd and for that I apologize.  On the other hand the dev
IRC channel is open... :)

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org