[hibernate-dev] where can I learn about contributing a patch to hibernate?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Sep 21 11:49:42 EDT 2010

http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/core/3.6/quickstart/en-US/html_single/#d0e94

As Chris said though essentially you will create a patch issue in JIRA
and attach your patch there.

However if this is in regards to your request to change Dialect I have
to tell you that (a) I already plan something similar in 4.x and (b)
will not accept this for 3.x

Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org