[hibernate-dev] SNAPSHOT resolving on QA

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Dec 1 14:37:20 EST 2011

Hi Hardy, not sure why but I received this email more than one hour
later after you've sent it.

Anyway, it's solved and it seems DB2 is working fine too:
https://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/hibernate-search-master-dbmatrix-coreSnapshot/

Not sure what happened with oracle11gR1RAC, seems a git problem.

4 errors on Sybase, not bad since it's still failing on core too.

Cheers,
Sanne