[hibernate-dev] new schema in JIRA to handle pull requests

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Dec 5 13:06:42 EST 2011

To be honest I have not sat down and thought about ideals of what
"integration" would look like here.  Where did you see the "send pull
request docs"?  This might be doable (assuming their API allows it) if
we agreed that the pull request branch is named using the JIRA issue
key.  But that is not how everyone likes to name work branches iirc.