[hibernate-dev] trying to serialize an extended persistence context and not yet serializable errors with Hiberante 4.0.0.CR7 ...

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 19:58:30 EST 2011

I'm trying to serialize an extended persistence context from an AS7 unit
test, which involves serializing whatever
org.hibernate.service.internal.StandardServiceRegistryImpl.wroteObject
includes.

I started getting working on this last night and have worked through the
AS7 ModuleClassLoader and DataSource objects so far.  The next
NotSerializableException is for the
org.hibernate.service.internal.StandardServiceRegistryImpl instance.

The exception call stack is here http://pastie.org/3018508

I just wanted to let people know that I'm investigating this.

Scott