[hibernate-dev] [HSEARCH] Geospatial indexing and queries

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Dec 19 12:30:06 EST 2011

Thanks Karel,
if that's your suggestion I guess that would nicely simplify the problem.

Regarding Emmanuel's
"Note that `within ... of` is the alternative to `centeredOn` that I
think we will go for but that's irrelevant for this problem."

+1 nice! looks much better.

About ".of(JTSLocation.class, jtsObject)"
nice trick, is the idea that you then return an object having a JTS
specific interface to ask for the additional parameters and options?
But I assume this is no longer relevant.