[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Search 3.4 release train
emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Feb 16 08:46:52 EST 2011
We have targeted v 3.4 for end of march.
What do you think of doing an Alpha1 within the next two weeks?
For reference, the list of todo we had for 3.4 is:
- Use 2LC for object load (emmanuel, done)
- Tx and JMS (sanne)
- Faceting (hardy)
- Benchmark (sanne, not sure what the detail was)
- FieldCache usage (sanne)
- Abstract from Core (emmanuel)
We also already have a few bug fixes and a few non planned new features:
- multi-threads used in text analysis for MassIndexer
- Infinispan 4.2.1 (CR1)
- index on indexed entity change
- MassIndexer monitoring
Which feature do you think can go into Alpha1?
More information about the hibernate-dev