[hibernate-dev] discussion about impact of using TransactionSynchronizationRegistry in AS7...

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Jun 1 16:45:59 EDT 2011

If you mean Hibernate subprojects, they should all be registering synchs
through Hibernate which then delegates transaction events to them.  This was
specifically discussed to circumvent problems we had with multiple
registrations and callbacks happening "out of order" with certain JTA
implementations.