[hibernate-dev] Regression in AS7 (master) cluster cache invalidation test after moving from Hibernate ORM 4.1.6 to 4.1.9

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 09:46:51 EST 2012

I enabled org.jboss.as.jpa TRACE logging as well as org.infinispan TRACE
(I know overly verbose) logging.  Output is here
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35343318/jboss/serverlogs.zip

In the node1 log, I see that we delete the entity and then try to
perform the remove command.  I don't seem to see this command executed
on node0:

09:10:22,416 INFO  [stdout] (http-/127.0.0.1:8180-1) Hibernate: delete
from Employee where id=?
09:10:22,419 TRACE [org.infinispan.interceptors.CallInterceptor]
(http-/127.0.0.1:8180-1) Executing command:
RemoveCommand{key=org.jboss.as.test.clustering.cluster.ejb3.xpc.bean.Employee#1,
value=null, flags=[CACHE_MODE_LOCAL, SKIP_CACHE_LOAD, SKIP_REMOTE_LOOKUP]}.

I don't see anything in the node0 log about
"RemoveCommand{key=org.jboss.as.test.clustering.cluster.ejb3.xpc.bean.Employee#1"
being received or executed.

Are there any other TRACE logging settings that I should enable?

I'm going to make a small test change to show the 2lc cache statistics
for node1 after the entity is deleted from the database.

Scott