[hibernate-dev] Experiments with hibernate-ogm on Riak, Redis and Voldemort

skawashima at uchicago.edu skawashima at uchicago.edu
Fri Feb 10 12:53:39 EST 2012

I apologize that I've just sent an empty email by accident.

I've been experimenting hibernate-ogm for several weeks using three NoSQL key-value databases such as Riak,Redis and Voldemort and got something that might be helpful to start extending hibernate-ogm. The implementation is at https://github.com/seiyak/Sample-implementation-of-hibernate-ogm.

Based on the supplied tests, the CRUD operations on them look ok. However I need to take a closer look at my implementation and hibernate-ogm itself. Next thing that I need to do is implement query part.

Once again, this is an experimenting sample implementation, so there might be something incorrect. Once it appears, I'll fix it shortly.

Thank you
Seiya