[hibernate-dev] metamodel tests

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Sun Feb 12 20:10:10 EST 2012

There are a bunch of test failures in the new metamodel tests.  I know
this stuff is changing all the time, but we really need to work on
making sure that work we are doing is not causing regressions.
Otherwise, this work will quickly become a situation of "1 step forward,
2 steps back" instead of the other way around.

AFAICT, the errors all seem related to:
1) AttributeOverrides/orm.xml-overrides not being applied
2) funky column/table name resolution
3) general code changes based on things we discussed, without updating tests

steve at hibernate.org
http://hibernate.org