[hibernate-dev] Voldemort maven module for Hibernate OGM

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue Feb 28 04:06:55 EST 2012

Hi Seiya,

Many thanks for this work and sorry for the delay in answering. I / we will definitively have a look. We have strong deadlines for mid-week on Hibernate Search, but I'll have more time after that.

Do you know why the Voldemort project does not push it to a maven repository. Is that because they are busy doing something else or is that because they do not want it for some other reasons? I am thinking of using the JBoss Maven repo and push it there.

Emmanuel