[hibernate-dev] Micro Jiras

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Sat Mar 10 20:49:27 EST 2012

Another though occurred to me is that one of the really nice things about
Jira is keeping track of my todos. If I am working on some piece of code
and realize I need to do some work it is much nicer to create a Jira rather
than (a) adding a todo comment or (b) getting side-tracked from my current
task.

In the end not sure there is really a right answer here. But ultimately
Jira is first and foremost a development team tool. In the end, I am not
sure creating less-granular issues is the best choice. In retrospect maybe
a separate project for tracking the granular issues might have been better.
We would commit work against both a single high-level HHH issue and the
particular granular one. Just a brain storm.

steve at hibernate.org
http://hibernate.org