[hibernate-dev] Micro Jiras

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Mar 1 19:51:42 EST 2012

For the this metamodel work, you have a very valid point.  But taken to
the extreme, not really sure average users care about the details of
this beyond a single catch all "redesign metamodel".  There is
obviously a balance here.  Also, keep in mind that there is just
inherently a difference in granularity for "changelog" versus a
"release announcement".

All that said, again, I think you are right for this metamodel work.  I
just want to make sure we dont get into that other extreme or lose
sight of the fact that being as granular as possible outside of "broad
refactoring work" is generally a good thing.