[hibernate-dev] byteman

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Thu Mar 22 05:31:15 EDT 2012

On Mar 20, 2012, at 1:27 PM, Steve Ebersole wrote:

> I am curious Strong why you explicitly handle classes.jar (apparently
> for MacOS) when it is already handled?

Right, I think we should get away w/ just

        toolsJar = file("${System.getProperty('java.home')}/../lib/tools.jar")

At least for Linux and Mac. I tried it and it works (for Mac)

That said, I am having the following problem:

Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':hibernate-infinispan:testCompile'.
> Artifact 'org.infinispan:infinispan-core:5.1.2.FINAL:tests at jar' not found.

I already deleted .gradle and did a full rebuild, no success. I am going to delete ~.gradle as well now,
but otherwise I don't know what to do. Anyone else seeing this problem?

--Hardy