[hibernate-dev] [HSEARCH] Worker Configuration

Andrej Golovnin golovnin at gmx.net
Sun May 6 17:43:12 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm in process to migrate an application from an old Hibernate Search version
to the latest one. We have been used own implementation of Worker.

In the old Hibernate Search version it was possible to define own implementation
of Worker using the property "hibernate.search.worker.scope". But it seems not
possible to do it in the latest version although the Hibernate Search Guide suggest
to use this property.

After studying the sources of Hibernate Search I have found that the property
to be used is "worker.scope". This change was introduced with the work on
the issue HSEARCH-761.

Could you please verify what is the right property name and either correct the
Hibernate Search Guide or change the property name in the Environment
class to the old one.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Andrej Golovnin