[hibernate-dev] [HSEARCH] Worker Configuration

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Mon May 7 05:02:55 EDT 2012

Hi Andrej,

thanks for pointing this out. This is really a bug in the code rather than a documentation error.
I created https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HSEARCH-1118 to track the issue. There will
be a 4.1.1 release shortly which will include a fix for the issue.

Out of interest though, what is your use case for a custom scope and what is your custom
implementation doing?

--Hardy