[hibernate-dev] New CI machine preview

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Apr 3 08:16:37 EDT 2013

Thanks guys, nice tough on the OAuth - GitHub integration.

I have a proposal: can we rename the Git repo hosting the configuration
to hibernate-continuous-integration or hibernate-ci?

I'm specifically asking because GitHub is not quite consistent in
whether or not it shows the organization it comes from and prefixing
repository with their upbrella org is a good practice we are using at
the moment.

Emmanuel