[hibernate-dev] [HSEARCH] New additional repository

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Apr 3 15:58:08 EDT 2013

Personally I use OpenJDK most of the time, but I definitely need Oracle's
one as well for testing.. that's indeed the same purpose here.

To clarify: we're testing against AS 7.2, not EAP, so no strings attached.
It just so happens it was uploaded to this other repository and not the
usual one; also this looks like a temporary solution as we expect future
versions of AS (name?) to be uploaded to the usual places.

To be fair even if it was EAP I would like to test against it, I don't see
why not as long as it's practical, but that's not the case yet.

It would be even better if no settings.xml was needed at all, but since you
already need the jboss.org one, this isn't much of a difference in terms of
practicality.

Sanne