[hibernate-dev] improved Eclipse project support

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Tue Apr 16 04:44:29 EDT 2013

On a related note:

I know Java 7 is required to compile ORM, but is Java 7 also the required
runtime Java version now (I vaguely remember a related discussion around
the JPA API JAR)?

I'm asking, because the Java 7 method Collections#emptyIterator() is used
at two places, making this code not runnable on Java 6. If requiring 7 is
intentional, feel free  to ignore this mail ;)

--Gunnar