[hibernate-dev] Checkstyle: enforced!

Guillaume SCHEIBEL guillaume.scheibel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 10:20:57 EDT 2013

So far so good, for the maven build I have added 2 things:
- <excludes>**/target/generated-sources/*.java</excludes> into the
hibernate-ogm-parent checkstyle plugin conf, to avoid the check of the
generated classes

- <property name="lineSeparator" value="lf"/> to the checkstyle config
(module NewlineAtEndOfFile) otherwise, each file had an issue about newline
missing.

WDYT ?