[hibernate-dev] Checkstyle: enforced!

Davide D'Alto davide at hibernate.org
Mon Apr 22 07:34:33 EDT 2013

The patch seems to work but we are not sure what happens when you create a
new file in Windows,
We also didn't test it with a Mac.

In the meanwhile, I have created a patch that uses regular expressions
only. Could you test it and let me know if it works on Windows?
It would be nice if someone could test it on a Mac as well.

The link to the pull request is
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-ogm/pull/183