[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Checkstyle rule failing in Windows

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Thu Apr 25 09:11:44 EDT 2013

Davide,

It works on my Mac, too.

I'm wondering though why the original NewlineAtEndOfFile rule didn't work
on all systems. There is a property "lineSeparator" which defaults to
"system" as per the docs, which I had understood to do the right thing on
all platforms. Have you tried setting it to "system" explicitly?

But OTOH the regexp approach has the nice effect that it rejects multiple
new lines which the original rule doesn't.

--Gunnar