[hibernate-dev] http://ci.hibernate.org/job/hibernate-orm-master/48/

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Apr 25 16:32:30 EDT 2013

I think it's an environment problem of our CI, I yet have to understand
what this message means but while using less memory could be a valid
workaround, I still suspect the problem is not in Hibernate's code. Sorry
this is going to be a bit slow I need to get a RH subscription to get
proper support.. Suggestion from Linux experts welcome in the meantime:
I've never seen such an error before.

Sanne