[hibernate-dev] http://ci.hibernate.org/job/hibernate-orm-master/48/

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Apr 25 18:49:48 EDT 2013

I am watching a build I just kicked off right now in the ui console and
the sticking point seems to actually be compiling the test classes
(unless I am mis-understanding the console).

The step where the build hung (just before dieing) was:
:hibernate-core:testClasses

I have to see what all testClasses involves.  Actual test source
compilation was already completed earlier.