[hibernate-dev] http://ci.hibernate.org/job/hibernate-orm-master/48/

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Apr 25 19:46:12 EDT 2013

I got it to work with a filthy hack: I've created a new virtual
volume, attached it to the VM and activated it as additional swap
drive..

This way the build wasn't killed and could complete, however (as
expected) it took ages to complete.

At least now we know the proper remedy: use a machine with more than
2GB or RAM; I had underestimated our needs, luckily it's an easy fix:
tomorrow I'll transfer the VM into a different host.

http://ci.hibernate.org/job/hibernate-orm-master/72/

Sanne