[hibernate-dev] OGM-270 [MongoDB] Expose the WriteConcern settings to the configuration

Guillaume SCHEIBEL guillaume.scheibel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 04:59:19 EST 2013

Hello guys,

I was wondering do we need to test all the new writeconcern settings ?
If the answer is yes, do we test all values with all "classic" tests like
we did for the association strategies or we just check that the value is
properly set as in DatastoreInitializationTest.

Second question, for the doc we have 2 options:
- the first is to put all possible values into the configuration properties
table  (see here https://gist.github.com/gscheibel/5012033).

- the second is to add another section and a link into the properties table

WDYT ?

Have a nice day
Guillaume