[hibernate-dev] OGM-270 [MongoDB] Expose the WriteConcern settings to the configuration

Davide D'Alto daltodavide at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 07:34:41 EST 2013

Hi,
in the documentation I think we should list the different options, the
one in the link seems good to me.

I think you need at least a test that checks that the String in the
configuration is converted into the right WriteConcern constant,
a test that checks that the value is set in the driver and one that
checks that the default is set when nothing is selected.

I would be prone not to repeat all the "classic" test for the
different configurations,
the only difference seems to be which exceptions are thrown and
warranties about when the message is written and they are
implementation details of the driver.

Davide