[hibernate-dev] Running Jenkins on personal branches

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Jun 5 07:27:50 EDT 2013

For now I cloned a search job, created a Personal runs view, added a
GitHub notification from my personal fork and pushed results as IRC
private messages.

Not too bad so far after the initial phase where Jenkins decided to run
build on all my already existing branches :)

Question, is this config going to survive a ci.hibernate.org VM crash?

Emmanuel