[hibernate-dev] hibernate dialect for hana

Andrew Clemons andrew.clemons at gmail.com
Wed May 1 15:41:55 EDT 2013

I'd like to follow up on the discussion started here[1]. I was asked to
port an existing application to Hana, so my first task was to write a
hibernate dialect for it. I've completed this and so far it is working
nicely in the integration tests for the application. My app is still
using Hibernate 3.3, so that was my starting point, but with a few small
changes it also compiles against the current git master. Is there still
interest in such a dialect? Should I open a jira ticket and submit a
pull request?

Thanks,
Andrew

[1] https://community.jboss.org/wiki/DoHibernatePlanToSupportSAPHANADatabase