[hibernate-dev] [SEARCH] Result ignored if proxy isn't initialized

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 05:20:52 EST 2013

Hi Sanne,

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:21 PM, Sanne Grinovero <sanne at hibernate.org> wrote:
> Definitely needs further inspection, could you please open a JIRA?

Done:
https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HSEARCH-1448

> Would you be able to verify the same problem with the simple HashMap
> second level cache?
> I'm wondering if I would be able to reproduce the case without adding
> Ehcache to our test dependencies.

Yoann is going to work on a test case outside of the Search test
infrastructure for the time being. We'll see what we can do from
there.

> BTW I don't think there is any change in Hibernate Search 4.4.0.Final
> in the loaders area, but I would expect you to try the update ;-)

I already checked the changelog to see if anything could be related :).

But we'll test it as soon as we have a test case failing properly with 4.3.0.

I'm a bit worried about HSEARCH-1442, that's why we haven't upgraded
yet. We have a lot of projects to deliver lately and an upgrade is a
little bit too risky for my taste with this bug wandering around.

Have a nice day.

--
Guillaume