[hibernate-dev] JCS Hibernate Region Factory

Petar Tahchiev paranoiabla at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:18:39 EDT 2014

Hi all,

seems like the documentation on the website is too old. So we can ignore
the performance bit. But still, it would be nice to provide a region
factory, so the end-client has the choice whichever they like.

@Alex: There's a 2.0-SNAPSHOT here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/commons/commons-jcs/
and yes, seems like it is JCache complient.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.