[hibernate-dev] JCS Hibernate Region Factory

Alex Snaps alex.snaps at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:23:21 EDT 2014

Petar, thanks, I'll have a look at it!
I'll try to clear up some time this week (no promise here though! But if
you'd like to help...) to finally finish this jsr107 provider for h2lc and
try to test it against the JCS impl. then.
That would let you use JCS with Hibernate. If you want a "native" JCS
provider though, there'd be more code to write though...
Alex