[hibernate-dev] Maintenance on ci.hibernate.org

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Dec 2 08:01:36 EST 2014

On 2 December 2014 at 08:23, Emmanuel Bernard <emmanuel at hibernate.org> wrote:
> The website returns "Service Unavailable”.
> What is the expected downtime window?

It was just Sunday afternoon, and I didn't do anything to restart it
now after your first report so it seems to have returned by himself,
or maybe you had something cached which needed to be invalidated as we
upgraded a lot of components.
(I did then later restart it to fix the two issues you reported right after).
So if there are any more "Service Unavailable" please let me know.

Sanne