[hibernate-dev] did hibernate.org crash?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Nov 19 11:46:21 EST 2014

I should have been more complete :)

You can either set a breakpoint or crank up logging on that class.
Breakpoint debugging is probably better as you could see the whole call
stack.  These resolvers use a lot of delegation.  You could also look
at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration#entityResolver to verify which specific
resolver is being used.