[hibernate-dev] did hibernate.org crash?

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 13:15:52 EST 2014

http://pastebin.com/Baz7FRyf is an initial call stack into
org.hibernate.service.internal.JaxbProcessor.  I'm debugging on the
Hibernate 4.3 branch and don't hit any break points in
org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration#entityResolver.  Perhaps I ended up in
the wrong class, not sure.  I also set break points in
org.hibernate.internal.util.xml.DTDEntityResolver (don't see
org.hibernate.internal.util.__xml.DTDEntityResolver).

The first exception that I see is http://pastebin.com/CYd0aNzE